Saturday, April 7, 2012

You Know It's Not Small

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went to IKYK "It's Not Small" press launch on Thursday at The Goodsdept. The room was projected by beautiful pictures taken by Albert Judianto that instantly made me want to go on a laid back vacation. As we know, IKYK always use earth tone colors in their collection but in this season, the designer Anandia Putri added a little twist to the collection which is bright colors and prints but still sticks to IKYK's signature; light fabrics and asymmetrical cuts. My eyes went straight to the blue tribal blazer worn by one of the model. When she took off the blazer and held it on her arm and showed her white tee and shorts, it was just so effortless. The other pieces that caught my attention are the super long sleeve top worn by the designer and a boxy military dress. That super long sleeve top reminds me of my childhood when I love to pretend that I lost my hands and the fact that the fabric is very light, I can bet it is super comfortable, perfect for my summer trip! I'm planning to get them online or hopefully at Brightspot. That reminds me, IKYK also launched their website where you can see all their collection and order them right away. Click click www.ikyk-shop.com


6 comments:

Joan (≳.≲) said...

wow ! great blog ! <33
are you a model? :)
haha , want to follow each other sista? :)
comment di blog ku yah klo kmu udah follow, so i can follow back you :)
i'm not a fashion blogger, but many people says my blog is cute and awesome,

i'll be waiting for you ! ♥

love,
joan-milenia.blogspot.com

Miss Lia said...

great shots!!

ARIO ACHDA said...

hey! thank u buat commentnya yaaa
hehehe

itu imel pake rok nya Z et S by Zico Halim and Sherry Kandou. sbnrnya sm day 1 jg sama, cuma beda topnya aja...:p

btw, i agree!, kali ini putri agak beda ya, pake unsur warna, but it turned out quite fresh! i like I.K.Y.K

. said...

thanks for sharing this <3 :)

Romi said...

Cute post and great blog! X
★☆Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog☆★

bedroom ideas for young women said...

Hello there
From Your Eyeglasses
Very informative. Thanks for the great idea!
I really appreciated it very much.