Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jogja Photo Journal



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are pictures from my trip to Jogja last July with my friends Gladys and Lisa. If you are friends with me on facebook, you probably have seen these pictures with a lot of food pictures that we had there. It was actually a culinary trip. We ate a lot (I seriously mean a lot) and I gained some kgs but it was worth all the foods we put in our mouth! We spent 5 days in Jogja and that was not even enough to explore that little city. This got me thinking that people often want to spend their holiday in another country whereas there are a lot of places in our own country that are so amazing and still unexplored. Even this city Jogja that is, well, you know, very common, people often go there on holidays and I do too, but still, there are a lot of things in this small city to be explored. The greatest finding besides the food was I found the nicest beach there, it was so clean and quiet, a little paradise. Now I understand why people love to go to the beach so much!
I just can't wait to get back there and explore some unique foods! and places! ;)

xx

2 comments:

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR